Become a Hunter
We’re on the hunt for talented, collaborative and creative professionals to join our team. If you see a role that sounds perfect for you, then apply now!
Do you love writing? Are you a creative thinker? Do you know how to make social media audiences laugh, cry or buy? If so, then this social copywriter role is perfect for you! We’re on the hunt for a natural storyteller who can creatively tackle a wide array of written content. (And we won’t be mad if you’re funny, witty and a great collaborator, too!)
As a Social Copywriter, you would be responsible for creating and growing social communities. Our ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in staying on top of the latest social media and mobile trends. We’re looking for someone who is a social-first thinker who wants to be at the forefront of social innovation, bringing fresh, creative thinking to every project.
In meetings, our Social Copywriter will lead with thoughtful, relevant insights and engaging ideas. You will be embedded in our creative team, and some of your tasks will include monitoring social pages, social listening, creating content calendars, managing different stakeholders and identifying proactive opportunities for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working across social content on all key platforms, some experience with crafting content strategies and a strong understanding of how to adapt different communication modes and tones of voice to attract and retain a variety of audiences. Some requirements for success include:
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to write clear, concise and convincing copy with flawless grammar and attention to detail.
- Up to date knowledge of best practices and specs on social platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube.
- Strong editorial and creative writing skills.
- Knowledge of digital PR, social marketing and crisis consultancy, with a deep understanding of how to create engaging experiences and articulate them through a multitude of social, digital and mobile channels.
- Thorough knowledge of AP Style.
- Advanced experience with social scheduling, monitoring and listening tools.
- Ability to analyze data to inform social content strategies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
We are on the hunt for a dynamic Designer who has experience designing beautiful solutions for both digital and print. Our ideal candidate is an energetic problem solver who gets excited about working with writers, content strategists, web developers and account/project managers in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Design thoughtful solutions for a wide variety of collateral. Projects include but are not limited to: social media graphics, web ads, print advertisements, flyers, brochures, catalogs, infographics, PowerPoint presentations, websites and more.
The person we’re looking for:
- Is a detail-oriented creative thinker
- Has a critical eye
- Is available 35+ hours per week
- Designs within set brand standards for a portfolio of clients across multiple industries
- Has strong conceptual skills and the ability to turn a strategy into creative ideas/concepts
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn, recognize and adapt to changing conditions, including redefining this position as the growth of the firm requires
- Has strong communication and time management skills
- Is team-oriented
- Takes direction and hits the ground running
- Accepts and implements constructive feedback from internal and external stakeholders
A bit about you:
- 3-5 years in an advertising agency, design firm or brand
- Degree in advertising and graphic design or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Works well in Microsoft, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working across teams to synthesize feedback and input